Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in a must win game against Evansville with this same line of thinking. They were supposed to be the "worst" team in the tournament.
We lost ONE game. After we won 8 in a row... The odds say in baseball say you'll lose far more often, even the greatest.

I'll take our 85% chance to win today over 60-70% vs ECU/WAKE in a clincher.

We lost ONE game. After we won 8 in a row... The odds say in baseball say you'll lose far more often, even the greatest.

I get that but sometimes the cards get stacked against you, too.

"It's just baseball" until the NCAA get involved.

We're in a must win game against Evansville with this same line of thinking. They were supposed to be the "worst" team in the tournament. (I celebrated too, when the purple aces beat USM. I'm rethinking that GIF I made now)
You can keep it…. we are going to beat the h&ll out of them tonight.

I get that but sometimes the cards get stacked against you, too.

"It's just baseball" until the NCAA get involved.
?

People literally complained because "tHe NcAa" "set us up" against Wake. So much for that. Not even ECU haha

They beat us straight up. Let's not make excuses, they put up hits on on us yesterday. We do have to play better defense if we're going to beat any team.

Besides, according to the conspiracies, the bluebloods supposedly are the ones that "get the breaks" and rig things, anyway. Evansville ain't that 😆

I’m optimistic but yesterdays loss after having complete control of the game is a momentum swing…the kind you don’t want in a win or go home series…and the ML isn’t giving me confidence either 👀

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
?

People literally complained because "tHe NcAa" "set us up" against Wake. So much for that. Not even ECU haha

They beat us straight up. Let's not make excuses, they put up hits on on us yesterday. We do have to play better defense if we're going to beat any team.

Besides, according to the conspiracies, the bluebloods supposedly are the ones that "get the breaks" and rig things, anyway. Evansville ain't that 😆
Oh, I agree, Evansville beat us yesterday but with the official assignments for tonight, it makes you wonder. I mean, it's not like our university is leading the charge to shut the organizers of this tournament down. 🤷

To retort your last thought...... The "conspiracy" is, the NCAA is out to get the University of Tennessee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back