Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a couple days behind now young fella. Better shape up before I catch up 😎

15-0 🤠
YARN | More steam. | Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007) |  Video clips by quotes | 4249ea6e | 紗

Russel Smith on the drive saying a backup that everyone was looking forward to seeing tomorrow is injured and probably not playing tomorrow now. Whoever said Nico hasn't been practicing has me shook now....
I don't want Nico to get/be hurt...........but if he doesn't play...........good for my Govs. I don't see as many points scored with Moore and Shuler at QB.
;)

Not a 12 team league or everyone else in it is a dummy? Nice looking team there.
Its a 10 team league, I got kinda lucky with the order of picks, it was a snake draft and I was 3rd which is a really good spot. Idk how AK and Mahomes fell to the 3rd and 4th rounds lol

Russel Smith on the drive saying a backup that everyone was looking forward to seeing tomorrow is injured and probably not playing tomorrow now. Whoever said Nico hasn't been practicing has me shook now....
@Glitch, hope you’re happy and satisfied for starting that game thread earlier this week! It’s been nothing but bad news since you did that. In my opinion, that is a ban worthy offense, especially with the fallout from it.

@Glitch, hope you’re happy and satisfied for starting that game thread earlier this week! It’s been nothing but bad news since you did that. In my opinion, that is a ban worthy offense, especially with the fallout from it.
It was all the negativity spewed towards me and my perfectly good thread that caused all the problems.
Kelly's Heroes Oddball - Negative Waves on Make a GIF

I know others have given you grief over this so I don’t want to pile on but it is funny how you were so outspoken about “insiders” not being legit all these years but now you have a connection of some sort. 🤣
It was certain insiders that wanted to just say “told you so” about recruiting. Other ppl have known players and had info. I do now.

Reactions: Jack Burton
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back