Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the '22 Bama v Tennessee game was as good as or better than the Boise St v Oklahoma game?
It was better imo. It announced the revival of a heavyweight program coming back. I really believe we're just starting a long run similar to the 90s. Championships are coming. Also I am not taking away from that Boise win, it was magical.

It was better imo. It announced the revival of a heavyweight program coming back. I really believe we're just starting a long run similar to the 90s. Championships are coming. Also I am not taking away from that Boise win, it was magical.
It says a lot about the game when you can legitimately compare it to the Boise game.

Reactions: Volunteer821
It says a lot about the game when you can legitimately compare it to the Boise game.
I agree. That Boise win was a fairytale but it was an apex for them, we're just getting started. I know they beat Georgia in a kickoff game but that was about all they did after that win unless I forgot something. Of course I am a little biased.

Best I can tell he was their Friday guy during season but postseason he’s been getting G2 start. UConn got to him in G2 even tho FSU still won.

So that’s a tough question. Will they keep their regular postseason rotation and save him for G2 or try to throw their best vs Vols bc he gives them their best chance of starting off tourney with a W. And also it would allow him more opportunities to come back if they continue to win.

My guess - and it’s a total guess - is he gets the nod vs Vols. Either way I’d say it’ll be him or Dorsey (7-4, 4.67 ERA, 69.1 IP, 81 Ks, 35 BBs). But I’d roll with Arnold if I was them.
Have to roll with him. Going to the losers bracket first game gives you a very low chance to win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back