Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VOLSONLY, I know you’re busy with the stuff you’re dealing with also. I’ve been praying every night for SaS. If you can share her first name so I can include it in with my nightly prayers for her and others that need it. If you can’t, it’s okay. GOD hears our prayers. You’re in there also, if you want to include your first name, I’ll know by name who I’m praying for. If not. I believe GOD Knows and hears.

People are smartin' up. Go to local restaurants. Support real chefs, not that BS. I promise you're town will end up with better competition and better restaurants.

Go to any great food town...you won't find strip malls full of chain garbagerants.
We always prefer to eat local, especially when traveling.

Ben McKee was on Josh and Swain and the Texas rumor was brought up. Paraphrasing, McKee said he's heard the rumor for a long time now, but believes TV will be staying at TN. Will probably get a raise to make him the highest paid HC in baseball north of 2 million. TN has been negotiating with TV's reps for couple months now. TV has also been looking for property around Knox. Texas still has a sitting HC, but will probably be fired.
TV has said he’s a loyal guy. UT has reciprocated that loyalty by giving him a great contract and a complete renovation of LNS. Why go to Texas and be just “another great coach” in the history of that program? TV could help build a Texas or LSU. I have zero doubt DW will do everything possible to keep him here.

People are smartin' up. Go to local restaurants. Support real chefs, not that BS. I promise you're town will end up with better competition and better restaurants.

Go to any great food town...you won't find strip malls full of chain garbagerants.
Chicago, New Orleans, New York, Houston, San Fransisco. All great food towns that have tons of chain restaurants and many have strip malls.

Ben McKee was on Josh and Swain and the Texas rumor was brought up. Paraphrasing, McKee said he's heard the rumor for a long time now, but believes TV will be staying at TN. Will probably get a raise to make him the highest paid HC in baseball north of 2 million. TN has been negotiating with TV's reps for couple months now. TV has also been looking for property around Knox. Texas still has a sitting HC, but will probably be fired.
I have no doubt TX and other teams will come after Tony V. Even if he doesn’t win it all he is gonna get offers. I hope Dany White has the checkbook ready.

@VOLSONLY, I know you’re busy with the stuff you’re dealing with also. I’ve been praying every night for SaS. If you can share her first name so I can include it in with my nightly prayers for her and others that need it. If you can’t, it’s okay. GOD hears our prayers. You’re in there also, if you want to include your first name, I’ll know by name who I’m praying for. If not. I believe GOD Knows and hears.
I'm the same way, like to pray for someone by name. Just feels more personal to me, and helps me pray for them.

Completely random but I just realized Adarius Redmond apparently never signed with anyone.

He was getting offers from every major college his freshman year. Figured he’d be a 5 star level player.

Then he started hanging out with @TrippieRedd and his career was over before it started.

Cautionary tale, yall.

VOLS 2022 team got my loving baseball again. I did love it, when the Braves had Maddox, Glavine, Avery and Smoltz, but then the strike came and it seemed to be all about money and I just lost interest. I still don't care for pro baseball for the most part--- hate that they play all those months - see every team, and it means nothing in post season, among other things. But those 2022 baseVOLS were fun and rowdy and we weren't the only fans that noticed them. So, another success for Tony and that team is that it got fans like me back. Fans who had previously loved baseball but felt it had lost something. What a team that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back