Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Kiawah. Wish I was there. May try to go in August, just to make sure I'm miserable when I try to walk around Charleston one day.
It’s such a great place. Very special to our family, too. My parents saw it in Southern Living in 1987 or 1988, we all came here, and it became our annual summer vacation the whole time I was growing up. I miss Tennessee but I love living so close to here.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
giphy.gif
1000000420.gif

It’s such a great place. Very special to our family, too. My parents saw it in Southern Living in 1987 or 1988, we all came here, and it became our annual summer vacation the whole time I was growing up. I miss Tennessee but I love living so close to here.
If I had to live somewhere besides the Knoxville/Smokies area, I'd definitely want to be in the low country area around Charleston. Kiawah, Folly, or IoP would be fine with me 👀

Last edited:
Don’t sleep on Crabtree the pitcher transfer we just got. He will be a good one😁🍊😁
After TV's post game comments. . . I'm not worried about any of our players, knowing the mindset they must have to even come play for Vitello in the first place. They deserve to win a lot of games with an attitude like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back