Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm jealous..one daughter can't have children, my sons wife has some sort of autoimmune issue and got extremely sick during her pregnancy when the grandson was born, so they are not going to have anymore....and my baby daughter finally got married at 27 last year and they are trying...I really really really want at least one granddaughter.
We really struggled to have our one. My wife was supposed to go in for ovarian surgery to help and had a negative pregnancy test in her pre-surgery meeting. That was on a Friday with surgery scheduled for Monday, my MIL suggested she take one more test on Sunday when my wife told her it had been a little over a month since her last cycle (she has PCOS so that's normal for her). Low and behold it was positive. Called her OBGYN first thing Monday and went in to get a confirmation. The nurse came in crying with a positive test because she knew what all we had been through. Second best day of my life, 1a being the day our daughter was born and 1b being the day we got married. I only share this in that there is always hope, and never to give up.

I'm jealous..one daughter can't have children, my sons wife has some sort of autoimmune issue and got extremely sick during her pregnancy when the grandson was born, so they are not going to have anymore....and my baby daughter finally got married at 27 last year and they are trying...I really really really want at least one granddaughter.
Our oldest daughter waited till she was 39👀 to get pregnant.
That little girl in my avi❤
Has my heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️

This such a hilariously disingenuous, bad faith argument lol.
They should have just called it the "Protecting womens', olympics, and smaller sports act".

That would at least be closer to the truth.

But you can't deny one person's legal employment status for the protection of others. I can't fathom an argument saying they don't qualify as employees.

And HEY maybe college....HIGHER INSTITUTIONS OF LEARNING were never meant for tens of thousands of schollied-athletes in the first place. Maybe we should return them to the intramurals roots from whence those came. Unless someone wants to sponsor them...they just aren't self-sustainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back