Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ugg
I think you'd like this youtube channel, if you haven't seen it before. I meant to tag you in the post with the video in it yesterday.

Reactions: ugg
@ugg
I think you'd like this youtube channel, if you haven't seen it before. I meant to tag you in the post with the video in it yesterday.

Are you judging @vol_in_ga for imagining people stuffing vegetables up their bungholes?
Hey let’s be clear at least: it was only in reference to Florida fans, and they were not just any vegetables but particularly “large cucumbers”, you know the ones: only sold by the pound, 2 x 10 inches plus, most have sharp notches all over them.

1718208433380.jpeg

@DD4ME Don’t pretend the idea of “Florida fans being so unhappy that they’d rather subject themselves to that” doesn’t make you happy.

Reactions: Glitch
Hey let’s be clear at least: it was only in reference to Florida fans, and they were not just any vegetables but particularly “large cucumbers”, you know the ones: only sold by the pound, 2 x 10 inches plus, most have sharp notches all over them.

View attachment 648031

@DD4ME Don’t pretend the idea of “Florida fans being so unhappy that they’d rather subject themselves to that” doesn’t make you happy.
Hey, let's have a conversation about 'Strange things found at the ER'

Don’t remember DIRECTING the word “stupid” AT you…just quoting your wanton usage of it. “Obtuse” indeed. How’d that fancy word squeeze up into your head wound? 🤨
It hurt..bad..there ain't much room left in there..thanks for asking, I knew you cared.🥰

😉 I shoulds put a winky face on that last post so you would know I was jus messin and didn't mean it mean spiritedly, but you being so obtuse, muleish and all, you probably wouldn't know what I meant with it...but Imma give it a try here anyway 😉

View attachment 648031

First off, I am not that familiar with vegetables that I know their sizes and just how they would fit up the rectum.

Second, I am not judging you for imagining inserting such produce up their anus. But I'm pretty sure @DD4ME was.

You do you.

Reactions: COOKEVOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back