Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to live somewhere besides the Knoxville/Smokies area, I'd definitely want to be in the low country area around Charleston. Kiawah, Folly, or IoP would be fine with me 👀
Just got back this week from visiting the in-laws in Isle of Palms / Mount Pleasant. It was almost a perfect vacation, minus being surrounded by Clemson and Cockcommander fans in my in-laws neighborhood. Beautiful area though and couldn’t have asked for better weather. Love visiting them.

Just got back this week from visiting the in-laws in Isle of Palms / Mount Pleasant. It was almost a perfect vacation, minus being surrounded by Clemson and Cockcommander fans in my in-laws neighborhood. Beautiful area though and couldn’t have asked for better weather. Love visiting them.

Cockcommander fans😭😂😂😂

1718261292294.gif

As I’ve said before and what we know about her, she’s a tough woman. She’s fighting!! guys and girls. I know we’re on a fan driven forum, but I wished we could and do throw her a welcome back party. ( I know in some cases are in different countries). A welcome back picnic would be great where we all wore name tags.

Sorry, I can’t still see much because of the skin cancer surgery. Maybe, I’ll hold onto that excuse for awhile 🧐

It took me awhile to just post this post. 🤦‍♀️

That would be awesome. We also need to do a vol themed girls night out so the wimmenz of the RF can raise some hell and take in a sporting event or just raise some hell and make fun of BAMA, UGA, Florida and other fans. Seriously. would be really cool if all of us could get together sometime. I know we all go through a lot and I'm presently going through a lot with OH but I can't stop thinking about Soda. She's gone through so much (even before her current illness) and has always been willing to lend an ear, share a kind word or a laugh. Keep fighting Soda, you've got a small army behind you!

BTW, is there a thread dedicated to updates? I know VOLSONLY has been posting info but since the profile restricts viewers I can't really backtrack on the health posts I missed.

If we land:
Sanders
Onis
Jenkins
Hayward
House
Moore
Perlotte (UGA Commit)
We would be at 255.06 per 247 class calculator. Obviously no one’s class will be Filled at that point but it would have a 3rd in the nation with only 4/5 real teams who could pass us. The difference with this class being top 5 vs top 10/12 is going to be getting guys like:
Petty
Brame
Shacklin
Kromah
Harris
You get your fair share there then we will be looking very good on the recruiting front

Do 3ball for golf.

***** kinda fun.

When I do bet on golf that’s all I usually play…if you know golf it’s a nice way to rack up a couple of grand on a 20$ spot..doesn’t take many picks BUT! you have to know the golfers and the course..I have friends that literally make a living off playing 3ball parlays 😭😂😂 that and tennis

When I do bet on golf that’s all I usually play…if you know golf it’s a nice way to rack up a couple of grand on a 20$ spot..doesn’t take many picks BUT! you have to know the golfers and the course..I have friends that literally make a living off playing 3ball parlays 😭😂😂 that and tennis
I like guessing the golfers correct score on a certain hole as well.

Doing a 25leg on those is biggggg money but also 0.0000000000000000001%. Someone on twitter did it though. $1 to $100,000 lol

😭😂😂😂 sounds like master @Enki_Amenra has rubbed off on you a little bit

Lol sometimes you never know.

Most of my winnings come from a Twitter group that I pay $40 a month for. I don’t copy their bets 100%, more or less look at how they come up with their bets or why, then I do my own little slip.

I never copy someone’s bet, never trusting a mf with my money again lol

Reactions: Glitch
@UTSuave’ these are the types of bets I make 99% of the time. Just looking to double my money. (This isn’t an official bet)

The Wendy’s 4 for 4.

The last 10 games Kyrie has had at least 4 assist in 7 of the lasts 10

Tatum has had at least 4 in the last 10 out of 10

Brown has had at least 4 in the last 9 out of 10

PJ has had at least 4 in the last 10 out of 10

IMG_0867.jpeg

June 13, 2024: Continue to strive to be the best you can be. Use your defeats as a springboard to better understanding, and use your victories to encourage yourself. Use this time of extremes for self-examination in order to streamline your efforts. Believe it or not you are making progress. Philippians 3:15-16 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.

@drvenner

we just got back from St Helena, last week. There were a cock fan or two. But way more 'Go Vols', TN hats were around.

have fun man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back