Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should try reading the thread of that conversation. I didn’t mock anybody so maybe get your reading glasses on and try again for the second time
I read the thread. I know the point you were making. Your post was pointless because Maddux was special because of his pinpoint accuracy and his ability to mixup his pitches and keep hitters off balance. The velocity of his pitches was pretty much irrelevant. My previous post stands.

Reactions: LakesiteVol
I read the thread. I know the point you were making. Your post was pointless because Maddux was special because of his pinpoint accuracy and his ability to mixup his pitches and keep hitters off balance. The velocity of his pitches was pretty much irrelevant. My previous post stands.
lol the OG post had nothing to do with Maddux, so for the THIRD time, try again but try REAL hard this time with your pointless posts 😂

Thanks for the recent prayers everyone. My grandfather was discharged today. On antibiotics for the pneumonia and E coli in his bloodstream. Unfortunately his demetia has also progressed quite a bit and they've started him on medication for that. While he was hospitalized my grandmother directed my parents to remove all the firearms from their house and go ahead and distribute them to whom they're willed for his and her safety.
Sorry you guys are going through that. Having experienced the dementia with my mom, it's taxing on everyone.

Thanks for the recent prayers everyone. My grandfather was discharged today. On antibiotics for the pneumonia and E coli in his bloodstream. Unfortunately his demetia has also progressed quite a bit and they've started him on medication for that. While he was hospitalized my grandmother directed my parents to remove all the firearms from their house and go ahead and distribute them to whom they're willed for his and her safety.
smart move, sorry to hear.

lol the OG post had nothing to do with Maddux, so for the THIRD time, try again but try REAL hard this time with your pointless posts 😂
Once again, I read the entire thread. I responded to the stupid comment that you chose to make about Maddux.

Prayers brother.

I haven't seen your previous posts, but was your grandfather under anesthesia at any point during his hospital stay? There have been studies done that show that anesthesia can affect short-term memory in older people. Sometimes the effects will lessen with 6+ months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back