Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what was said about A&M and then all the nil mercenaries transferred out.

A&M has around the fourth best record in the SEC since joining in 2012. They’ve been on solid footing - just haven’t won enough of the big games. Texas will do better, I’m afraid.

They'll probably blame the pitching like they have all season long.
What I was talking about in that post which was a reply to a post about Tony starting Stamos against Arnold, is that they(the Idiot Margin)will immediately and forever blame Tony for starting Stamos if we lose the game and series.

I hate DA fans that do stupid stunts...but dear lord it's not that serious.

Tasers can literally lead to death by causing/enhancing heart issues. Just a wild overreaction. He's not going anywhere...dude was doin effin flips. Get him down and give him 6 months of community service. No need to risk a major issue over DA antics.
So what if the officer is injured tackling him? Tasers ain't that bad...I know that from personal experience...y'all fairies acting like the stupid 💩head got shot with a .45 Colt.

Why are people so high on Bama?

Am I missing something?
It will take quite a few losses for the shine to come off that inbred cheating apple.

But by damn, I will be there when it does, because the Vols will be the team that wins it all repeatedly. But we will do it in multiple sports simultaneously! 🤠

What I was talking about in that post which was a reply to a post about Tony starting Stamos against Arnold, is that they(the Idiot Margin)will immediately and forever blame Tony for starting Stamos if we lose the game and series.
I trust Tony Vs process when it comes to his pitching committee. The man knows what he's doing. If we can get 2 to 3 innings out of Stamos tomorrow I think FSU will be in for a long night. Idc who FSUs ace is he ain't shutting down the best line up in America. He hasn't faced a line up of this caliber all season. He's about to find out

what is your hang up on this McGill? A guy ran across a major league field for attention. Tazing couldve caused serious bodily damage. Tackle and cuff wouldve worked. There were multiple officers.
So could a tackle...and the guy doing the tackling could get hurt...but you don't give a 💩 because you're heart bleeds for the f'n dumbass that caused it to happen to start with.

what is your hang up on this McGill? A guy ran across a major league field for attention. Tazing couldve caused serious bodily damage. Tackle and cuff wouldve worked. There were multiple officers.
If it was a naked individual running across the field do you think the taser would've been used?

I trust Tony Vs process when it comes to his pitching committee. The man knows what he's doing. If we can get 2 to 3 innings out of Stamos tomorrow I think FSU will be in for a long night. Idc who FSUs ace is he ain't shutting down the best line up in America. He hasn't faced a line up of this caliber all season. He's about to find out
I do too...I won't be second guessing Tony...if we lose..that's just baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back