Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
was 42 when we had our son.

Its a lot like 'hey I wanna do this, but my body cant', parenting.
Well...when I made that post I was talking about the MOTHER that had a child at 39...that is a rough age to be BIRTHING a child.

One of my best friends finally got married at 43 to a young 26 year old back in 2017...and they had a little boy about 20 months ago...so he was 48 or 49 when the baby was born.

Being 100% transparent. I could see us losing this opener and winning the tourney. The FSU pitcher for Friday is a legit ace and our Friday rotation has been as steady as the thoughts coming from the LV forum.

If we lose the game and series I can hear the stupid Idiot Margin 💩 already...and it will NEVER end....so I really hope it works out to the good.

I hope he doesn’t care about individual awards and is solely focused on winning a NC. Let the fans be pissed
C'mon man...you know some dudes absolutely THRIVE on disrespect and it lazer focuses them...if C-Mo is one of those types, then I hope he is raging mad, but if he is not one of those types, and disrespect causes him to get in his own head and doubt, then I agree with you and I hope he doesn't think about it.

That will be a tough thing to do if we lose the opener tomorrow night. I would bet the percentage chances of winning it all after losing the first game is probably less than 10%.
I'd say so. We are the favorites and still only given a 20% chance to win it all.

Lose game 1 and that's a good hill in front of ya.

Reactions: OrangenSC
I hate DA fans that do stupid stunts...but dear lord it's not that serious.

Tasers can literally lead to death by causing/enhancing heart issues. Just a wild overreaction. He's not going anywhere...dude was doin effin flips. Get him down and give him 6 months of community service. No need to risk a major issue over DA antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back