Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not able to watch but one out and runners on the corners to open the game is far from looking crisp out of the gate.....

I'll defer to the guy watching but tell me what's going on then.

Well of course it’s not preferable.

Burke made a mental mistake on first batter on what should’ve been an easy out. Stamos walked next batter. Another weak ground ball to first and Burke took the force out at second.

Nobody sleeping, just one bad play to start the game.

A lot of graphic designers beg to differ....
Oh no doubt. Customer service folks...domestic and abroad... should definitely be seeking as well. Hell, they'll probably be happier, as will those needing customer service 😅

Just speaking more broadly. Nearly any office job could be at risk in the next decade. The question is how long it will take for the old gluttony of corporations to implement it, at-scale and with extreme data protection and input capabilities. GIGO, after all.

Jmo, but just about everyone in office jobs under 50 should be learning the artichecture and prompt programming to survive the wave. The future will be experts in their field, who also understand the tech architecture and how to extract the right info from the pool of information. There still needs to validation within companies because they themselves will feed bad data and poison the well.

Reactions: jave36
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back