Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEC Triple Crown winner
Most HRs by a 2nd baseman in college history (iirc)
Most HRs in Vols history
3rd longest CWS HR
1 of 4 players to hit a ball harder than 117mph
2nd ever, and 1st since 1956 to hit for cycle at CWS.

What am I missing?
Crucial double in the 9th to keep the rally going?

Loved your energy tonight. Bring it on Father's day.
giphy.gif

I find myself hoping @SweetasSoda 's family had that playing on TV or in her room tonight. I pray she can wake up and maybe watch us win this whole dang thing. Gotta beat UNC first, and whoever comes after that, but it would be an awesome ending to the season.
That’s kind words Weezer and I agree with you 💯 word for word. I wasn’t going to share this until after celebrating the win but the Dr.’s called the family In today. I don’t know what was said yet but I’m definitely bothered by it. Still praying for her 😢

Last edited:
Weird, you surround someone with a ton of expensive talent and they look better than when they weren't surrounded by a ton of expensive talent...
Look better? They are better…. they take guys cut by other teams that have certain attributes that they value and turn them into players. Best development in the MLB.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I find myself hoping @SweetasSoda 's family had that playing on TV or in her room tonight. I pray she can wake up and maybe watch us win this whole dang thing. Gotta beat UNC first, and whoever comes after that, but it would be an awesome ending to the season.
I believe there’s an angel in the mix
SOS SaS
Prayers, Prayers
And some of un’s should stop watching baseball. You’ll live longer

Listening to the game on my phone…. My son’s team walked it off in a tournament in Panama City…. we made it to a chilis in time to see the Vols walk it off… What a great day!!!
A Chili's????? WTF???!! Why didn't you go to Applebee's???!!

I hope @RikidyBones kicks your butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back