Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a baseball fan, but I am a Vols fan. Great game.
I wasnโ€™t either, until I started watching. We are doing great in basketball, football, baseball now and all sports. I was always a football fan only. Then, I started noticing other sports weโ€™re doing good in. So, I started watching. Itโ€™s finally fun again. Thank you, Danny White and what heโ€™s doing for our athletic programs. Heโ€™s ignited a fire in our fanbase that we havenโ€™t experienced since the the late 80s and 90โ€™s. I hope he has gift baskets and comps out the azz.

I wasnโ€™t either, until I started watching. We are doing great in basketball, football, baseball now and all sports. I was always a football fan only. Then, I started noticing other sports weโ€™re doing good in. So, I started watching. Itโ€™s finally fun again. Thank you, Danny White and what heโ€™s doing for our athletic programs. Heโ€™s ignited a fire in our fanbase that we havenโ€™t experienced since the the late 80s and 90โ€™s. I hope he has gift baskets and comps out the azz.
I have to ask what's going on about 2-3 times a game, ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: JP_UT_O&W
I'm not gonna give the freak outs to hard of a time. Just to be honest I've only watched baseball for 8 years now and maybe the 1st year or 2 I was sorta like that. Just didn't understand the sport enough and would get negative. But man a baseball game is not over until the last inning plain and simple. Just gotta trust your team and remain patient. We should be thankful for Tony V and if not for him I probably would've never started watching it. Glad I did it's an amazing sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back