Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s kind words Weezer and I agree with you 💯 word for word. I wasn’t going to share this until after celebrating the win but the Dr.’s called the family In today. I don’t know what was said yet but I definitely bothered by it. Still praying for her 😢
SAS will keep fighting and we will keep praying. She knows we love her.

Christian Freaking Moore. 5-6. Hit for the cycle. 2 doubles. 12 total bases. Absolutely huge game on the biggest stage.
He showed everyone in America tonight, including those that won awards over him, and made first team AA over him (because, you know, all of them are sitting on the couch watching him tonight) who the best player in the country is, without question.

Hey, remember when BigOrangeTrainClown kept agreeing the kid from UGA deserved it? Even going so far as to call Vol fans dumb, for believing CMo was the best player in the SEC. Remember that? What a tool.

He showed everyone in America tonight, including those that won awards over him, and made first team AA over him (because, you know, all of them are sitting on the couch watching him tonight) who the best player in the country is, without question.

Hey, remember when BigOrangeTrainClown kept agreeing the kid from UGA deserved it? Even going so far as to call Vol fans dumb, for believing CMo was the best player in the SEC. Remember that? What a tool.
Just stop. Condon had the better regular season. Sad why you can’t give credit when it’s due. Moore is a freaking stud but Condon had a better regular season. But keep on crying

1718424990400.gif

Man..it's even better....He said in the post game interview that he was telling the team in the dugout 'Let's fight'....yes, the guy currently at bat with 2 strikes & 2 outs is telling the guys behind him to fight....

That's confidence! and definitely inspiring to hear that coming from a teammate that already hit for a cycle while blasting a 440ft hr to straightaway center

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back