Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we did. Did it look like we would at that time? If everyone would be honest, they would say no.
I thought we probably wouldn't win. But, I don't believe in throwing out that kind of negativity. Baseball is different than every other sport. You never run out of time. You only run out of outs. And, this team grinds it out for every single out. They are never totally out of it.

Just stop. Condon had the better regular season. Sad why you can’t give credit when it’s due. Moore is a freaking stud but Condon had a better regular season. But keep on crying

View attachment 648854
With every post, that hole you are digging gets a little bit deeper.

Also, what do you base this opinion on? His stats? The metrics that you were so quick to dismiss earlier today? Or, have you watched every game he has played and judged it with your own two eyes?

What a win. At least two batters down to the last strike, but we kept going. Most clutch wins/comebacks in my memory:

1. Miracle at South Bend
2. ‘22 Bama
3. This game

I might even switch 2 and 3. Stakes are higher for this, but the Bama game meant more to Vol fans.
I loved this game but your number 2 is my number 1 memory of being a Vols fan of my 30 year life.

I loved this game but your number 2 is my number 1 memory of being a Vols fan of my 30 year life.
South Bend was more improbable is the only reason I rank it higher. Down 31-7 against the #2 team in the country and their place and win.

TBH, I cried at the Bama game tho. It meant that much.

I don't want to overstep. But I've always heard patients in a coma can hear you.
I don’t want to overstep, but I’ve always heard, anything helps. The Nashville ride is still on. I don’t care if you like it or not, but it’s still on. Oh, by the way. I will own the radio dial, and brush your fur before you step into my death trap car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back