Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know others have given you grief over this so I don’t want to pile on but it is funny how you were so outspoken about “insiders” not being legit all these years but now you have a connection of some sort. 🤣
I’m sure you already know this, but those that rail on “insiders” are hired trolls from the pay sites. The goal is to discredit anyone offering free insider info so you feel compelled to make a subscription purchase

Reactions: SmokinBob
Wait til I make my Florida game thread.
View attachment 577134
tenor.gif

Nebraska +3 vs Colorado is interesting.

96% of the public is betting Colorado.

Classic betting spot to fade the public.

It’s not just Public, there’s some sites that track big money bets and there’s also a significant amount of sharps on Colorado and really nothing too heavy on Nebraska yet. Of course some sharps might be waiting to see how high the line can get before slamming Nebraska, but so far there hasn’t really been any significant bets even with all the line movement

@peaygolf you make it to the KnoxCatholic game...? I actually am in Newport for the Sevier County /Cocke County game delayed for 30 minutes due to Weather...

Critique is better than yes men (and women). Big gap between critique vs hating. Love for one's country should necessarily include pointing out its faults imo, not keeping a blind eye.

Now the "critiques" folks will disagree ofc, doesn't change the motives. Demonizing others, as both sides are wont to do, does no good either. Listen to critique, understand they want what's best too, and if you disagree, then it is what it is. Doesn't mean the other person has hate because they a have different pov. Same as with all the kneeling...it wasn't anti-American or troops lol. And if people truly listened, I think that was clearly apparent.

Also unsure of the principle that by bashing them it will somehow give them a "reality check" or make them give up their principles.

Jmo
“If they would just truly listen”
- Is another way of saying -
“If they would just see it the way I see it”

People aren’t going to agree. I’m betting there’s a whole bunch of people protesting right now you’ll never, ever agree with - no matter how much you “truly listen” to them.

I took Nebraska. Hopefully Colorado is fool's gold. I don't think they've gotten really good, really fast. I think they're better and TCU is worse, but I think Nebraska wins it. . . or at least covers.
Yup. I just don't agree the public that much 🤣

But also won't count out this revamped Colorado team...just think Nebraska has the slight edge.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Agree, especially basketball. I said this was a bronze medal team, at best. I hate saying I told you so, but I told you so. Check my stats in the NBA Forum/USA Basketball
Both a B-list roster, but also other countries improving.

In 1992 the NBA was about 2% foreign. It's now 25%. And one of them has won the MVP for umpteen years straight. Just a lot more competition these days. But if we threw out our A+ roster, we'd still cruise easily. Just not gonna happen again tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back