Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not just Public, there’s some sites that track big money bets and there’s also a significant amount of sharps on Colorado and really nothing too heavy on Nebraska yet. Of course some sharps might be waiting to see how high the line can get before slamming Nebraska, but so far there hasn’t really been any significant bets even with all the line movement
Curious, but how does anyone decipher if a bet was placed by someone that is a plus-bettor? Surely that would violate privacy, unless they make their bets public, which imo would say they're not really a sharp (no one that makes good money gives away their tips for free).

If it's just based on bet sizes, I'd say it's very flawed. People out here paying $7 for big macs, lost their damn minds.

True sharps and syndicates tend to keep very secretive.

“Hang out” is a strong word. Just checked to see if there was any news on Nico, and saw the Bru rumors.
tenor.gif

Did someone ask Hubbs specifically about Nico, or did he just casually say it as if it’s something to keep an eye on
I got that much.

Apparently by the post you responded to, he said that Nico was practicing. Not sure what you meant by what difference it makes if he was asked about that or not.

If he just offered the info, it means he's lying? That Nico didn't practice? That Nico practiced hurt?

Curious, but how does anyone decipher if a bet was placed by someone that is a plus-bettor? Surely that would violate privacy, unless they make their bets public, which imo would say they're not really a sharp (no one that makes good money gives away their tips for free).

If it's just based on bet sizes, I'd say it's very flawed. People out here paying $7 for big macs, lost their damn minds.

True sharps and syndicates tend to keep very secretive.

True it’s not exact, but generally in games the %of bets and % of money on a side can give an idea if it’s really sharps vs public(which is a good fade the public play). But if the %of bets and %of money are close to the same then most likely they either agree or sharps are staying away.

Will definitely be watching the line closely tomorrow AM. If Nebraska starts taking money late then I might jump on but otherwise seems like a clear stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back