Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you would think with the money fans put out for sports among other things, the university would give us Evoshield Omaha hoodies instead of knock off **** ones....

Yes I'm still butthurt
no offense, if its hwat Kevin O 'Punchyface' Sullivan was wearing. I want none of it. Those are turrble. Want the cream colored hoodie, with cursive 'Vols.'

What we deserved vs what we got ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20-6-2024_883_www.volnation.com.jpeg
    Screenshot_20-6-2024_883_www.volnation.com.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20-6-2024_81030_twitter.com.jpeg
    Screenshot_20-6-2024_81030_twitter.com.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20-6-2024_8614_www.utvolshop.com.jpeg
    Screenshot_20-6-2024_8614_www.utvolshop.com.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20-6-2024_865_www.utvolshop.com.jpeg
    Screenshot_20-6-2024_865_www.utvolshop.com.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 16
You know, you would think with the money fans put out for sports among other things, the university would give us Evoshield Omaha hoodies instead of knock off **** ones....

Yes I'm still butthurt
Those ones they tried to convince people to buy look like some **** off Etsy lol.

OSullivan was wearing the below last night. And it was not flattering. Looked like a homemade deal.

You're complaining about the look of something on another man....let that sink in

If you've noticed dude thinks he's jacked, hence why he wears a size or two down.

Maybe get the correct size..idk..

You're complaining about the look of something on another man....let that sink in

If you've noticed dude thinks he's jacked, hence why he wears a size or two down.

Maybe get the correct size..idk..
Well, I think since I dont currently have one here to try on. And, he was right there on TV wearing it, i'm not quite sure where else I can go to see one. Dont think I have the brain power to google it.

Yeah, Vols needs to lower beer prices. Even at Titans I only paid $8 and had a souvenir cup (or 7) to take home.

Get a damn local brewery in there if need be!
Copper Cellar has that 'micro brewery' all over NE TN. Yeehaw has mass produced stuff. Blackhorse would be best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back