Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We heard you loud and clear and did the best we could!"

No, you did not do the best you could, in fact this a money grab. Knowing UT fans would run at anything.

OK my rant is over and I'm done with it. Let's just win!!
I get it. Nike and TN maybe arent in synch.

I ordered a HH jersey from school, directly. Sent it back. Was $200, and numbers were ironed on. Spent hours looking. Finally went to Ebay, of all places. Did research. Its legit Nike, all numbers are stitched, and has SEC patch. Half the cost of going through University. I mean it took hours to find.

Average fan shouldnt have to go to thosw lengths for merch.

Best part of the state of Alabama: View attachment 650925
If the union dissolved I'd have no problem annexing that portion of Alabama and Mississippi. We'd secure the terminus of the Tenn-Tom Canal that links Mobile Bay to Percy Priest Reservoir. It would also help us defend Nickajack and Chickamauga from the filthy Georgians.

I get it. Nike and TN maybe arent in synch.

I ordered a HH jersey from school, directly. Sent it back. Was $200, and numbers were ironed on. Spent hours looking. Finally went to Ebay, of all places. Did research. Its legit Nike, all numbers are stitched, and has SEC patch. Half the cost of going through University. I mean it took hours to find.

Average fan shouldnt have to go to thosw lengths for merch.
You should be able to buy the highest quality merch from the university bookstores and websites.

Never made sense to me.

What we deserved vs what we got ....
Let’s talk about a real injustice:

Volshop football jerseys are $175 and the names/numbers are… screen printed. Some douche canoe in China with no license has a 7 year old sewing on numbers and then selling the jersey for $27.34 with free international shipping. So the overall stitching or logos aren’t exact, but cmon man! How much does it really cost to get sewn names/numbers, and you could not show me that they don’t make money doing that when they’re selling these jerseys (whose base stitching was still probably all done in China anyways). F’ing ridiculous.

@Jackcrevol Swansoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back