Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to buy the highest quality merch from the university bookstores and websites.

Never made sense to me.

Another complaint is the fact we always get the meh looking shoes as well. I know some fans like them and that's cool, but SELL the shoes the team and coaches get that aren't released to the public.

Let’s talk about a real injustice:

Volshop football jerseys are $175 and the names/numbers are… screen printed. Some douche canoe in China with no license has a 7 year old sewing on numbers and then selling the jersey for $27.34 with free international shipping. So the overall stitching or logos aren’t exact, but cmon man! How much does it really cost to get sewn names/numbers, and you could not show me that they don’t make money doing that when they’re selling these jerseys (whose base stitching was still probably all done in China anyways). F’ing ridiculous.

You're exactly right.

I guess it seemed like I was only talking about a few things, but my point is OVERALL they do a meh job, but us fans will buy anything. It sucks tbh

Does UT make more money off the increased price? They probably don’t see a big need to lower the price as long as the lines stay full.
I would assume it is 1 of 2 things: UT sets a price they expect to make off each sale and the vender sets their price based on what they need to profit. OR they've agreed to a contract that the vender pays out in a lump sum(s) and the vender has to to be able to make that and enough to break even based on sales estimates.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Let’s talk about a real injustice:

Volshop football jerseys are $175 and the names/numbers are… screen printed. Some douche canoe in China with no license has a 7 year old sewing on numbers and then selling the jersey for $27.34 with free international shipping. So the overall stitching or logos aren’t exact, but cmon man! How much does it really cost to get sewn names/numbers, and you could not show me that they don’t make money doing that when they’re selling these jerseys (whose base stitching was still probably all done in China anyways). F’ing ridiculous.
When I call the UT Athletic Store, or drop by there. I expect someone with some manner of breathing through their nose.

I asked kid by the counter if they'd sold out of jerseys, were getting a shipment in, where I could buy them?

'Jerseys?'

'Yes, you know, what they wear during games.'

'Oh, we have some Peyton ones, for kids.'

'What?'

Real interaction at the UT Bookstore on campus.

View attachment 650944

Pagosa Springs Golf Course, Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Friendly people and course is in great shape.
beautiful, enjoy Sir. Glad some of us are living the dream. Do beware, there is an angry driver with scared individuals riding along somewhere in the vicinity.

He goes by Ulysees.

Wonder if you're patient, if Spyre will have that available through VC.

You damn well they aint going to sell it after already selling a knock off.

Imagine the people that ordered the **** one...."Why did you get us to buy this one when you knew you were going to come out with this one"

That whole Gulf Shores area is far and away the best part of alabama. We went there in July 2019. I enjoyed it much more than the Destin area due to fewer people.

We had a 4 family group that went and we were able to rent a big house on the beach. It was an awesome vacation.

Funny thing is that I think all the bammers go to florida for the beach.
The water and beaches are so pristine…I was shocked.

When I call the UT Athletic Store, or drop by there. I expect someone with some manner of breathing through their nose.

I asked kid by the counter if they'd sold out of jerseys, were getting a shipment in, where I could buy them?

'Jerseys?'

'Yes, you know, what they wear during games.'

'Oh, we have some Peyton ones, for kids.'

'What?'

Real interaction at the UT Bookstore on campus.
That happens everywhere…. I went into Lowe’s and asked an employee about where a bathroom cabinet is located…. He said…. Oh boy…. you got me on that one. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back