Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Polo alert! 1719013533771.png

Some people claim they're the best around. They're alright. Something about them seems off. No one will ever be able to beat Rocky Top Mkt or E-Z Stop in Seymour circa 1990, 😂
How much does it cost? Pictures online look like a plastic wiener covered in diarrhea. If it’s $1.50 and I have nothing to do but be in the comfort of my own toilet for the next 24 hours, I’ll take 2 and a liter o cola.

New Polo alert! View attachment 651534
Looks great online, probably awful on the bod. And definitely not worth $80. If you want it wait a couple months and they’ll show up on eBay new with tags for $50. That’s my 2 cents.

The Del Friscos we have here in ATL are trash compared to some of their competitors.
I’m in Texas where steaks and BBQ rule. Del Frisco’s is a TX company as is Bob’s. Both headquartered in the DFW area. I’ve never had a bad steak at Del Frisco’s. I have only been to the location in Plano…multiple times. I am a ribeye guy and Del Frisco’s is far and away better than Bob’s.

Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, Al Biernat’s, Nick & Sam’s, and Chamberlain’s Steak & Chop House all in the Dallas area were all better than Bob’s…although the Bob’s location on Lemmon Ave. in Dallas is said to be the best. I have not been to that location, only the one in Plano. Sounds like locations may matter.

I’ve tried all my other options. Anyone on here know of anyone interested in selling seats semi private or fractional flight from Atlanta to omaha?

Reactions: knoxvol52
My dad loves those, he hasn't lived near a shoneys in decades but he still talks about their strawberry pie
I don't think it would be hard to make. Recipes on the internet, if you and yours want to surprise him sometime.

See me for other great Father's Day ideas a week after Father's Day.

"All in all, by our count, the box score showed 59 steals on 41 live-ball turnovers, resulting in a whopping 18 excess steals.

Who benefited from all those extra steals? We brought our attention to Jordan’s accounting. In the six games, the box scores indicated that Jordan’s total steal count was 28. After comparing our notes from the film study, we each counted 12 steals. An astounding difference of 16 excess steals. Almost every excess steal was being allocated to Jordan"
The LeBumistans putting out a hit article because they can't accept MJ is the GOAT.

Wish me luck my friends!

The wifey has acquired this guy. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

IMG_9259.jpg

Edit: Name is Volly Wally

Bro I invented believing in this team. I just don't discount my enemy.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. Sun Tzu
I believe in this team as much as him or anybody else...I also KNOW that crazy things happen in baseball...like Notre Dame.

We very well could lose this championship because baseball is a weird sport of averages...the best teams play the best ball more than other teams, and that proves out the best teams over a long season...but..in a short series ANYTHING can happen.

If the guys lose this weekend..it doesn't mean they are not the best team this year. Their record has already proven they are the best team.

I hope we win...and I hope that people still understand how great the 22 team was also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back