Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done writing a sermon for youth Sunday. They are letting this lay person take a stab at it. I am not a pastor, but I work with a lot of our youth groups. Fingers crossed I don't screw it up. Also I agreed to go to a concert on Saturday with my wife long before I ever knew we'd be in the finals. I will miss the game, but that might be for the best. I ain't superstitious, but I ain't not superstitious either.

Good MOJO for everyone this weekend.
My unasked for advice for speaking to youth, or pretty much any group...speak from your heart and not your head. I know it is hard to do, but trust God to guide you.

Write out your outline and thoughts and study it...but let go of the controls once you are in front of them.

Wish me luck my friends!

The wifey has acquired this guy. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

IMG_9259.jpg

Edit: Name is Volly Wally
Bacon will never be the same

I wouldn't be surprised if the issue is that in the present form it is not patentable.
That is exactly what it is...the big scumbag Pharma will come up with something with a little different molecular structure that has the same effect, then patent it and then make billions on it...when MDMA is really cheap to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back