Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done writing a sermon for youth Sunday. They are letting this lay person take a stab at it. I am not a pastor, but I work with a lot of our youth groups. Fingers crossed I don't screw it up. Also I agreed to go to a concert on Saturday with my wife long before I ever knew we'd be in the finals. I will miss the game, but that might be for the best. I ain't superstitious, but I ain't not superstitious either.

Good MOJO for everyone this weekend.

Just got done writing a sermon for youth Sunday. They are letting this lay person take a stab at it. I am not a pastor, but I work with a lot of our youth groups. Fingers crossed I don't screw it up. Also I agreed to go to a concert on Saturday with my wife long before I ever knew we'd be in the finals. I will miss the game, but that might be for the best. I ain't superstitious, but I ain't not superstitious either.

That is awesome! What age group and what lesson subject did you go with? If you dont mind me asking.

I'll counter y'all and everyone else who wants to question, stop trying to second guess CTV. He's gotten us this far. He knows more than us.
Oh but they will...if we lose this series the Idiot Margin will never EVER EVER shut up about it...they will also add a lot of new members, once sane reasonable posters that go full retard...because people are stupid.

Wish me luck my friends!

The wifey has acquired this guy. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

IMG_9259.jpg

Edit: Name is Volly Wally
If it doesn't work out you've got sausage and bacon for a while.

you’re not superstitious, just a little stitious

That is awesome! What age group and what lesson subject did you go with? If you dont mind me asking.
It is a sermon for the whole congregation (both services) celebrating the youth in the church. The youth group (including my daughter) returns from a mission trip this weekend. My message has a number of facets, but centers on the journey of youth in the modern church being the closest approximation we have of the journey of the original disciples.

Last edited:
If it can help people...for goodness sakes try it...I hate people that would rather people suffer in perpetual torment than for them to take something they "think" is "harmful".

I will never understand the know-it-all, goody two-shoes self righteous morons.

Nothing is unclean of itself...it's the why and how that makes things bad.

Oh but they will...if we lose this series the Idiot Margin will never EVER EVER shut up about it...they will also add a lot of new members, once sane reasonable posters that go full retard...because people are stupid.
You can't use that word here, bruh.

"Reasonable"... On VN... Ha!

If it can help people...for goodness sakes try it...I hate people that would rather people suffer in perpetual torment than for them to take something they "think" is "harmful".

I will never understand the know-it-all, goody two-shoes self righteous morons.

Nothing is unclean of itself...it's the why and how that makes things bad.
I wouldn't be surprised if the issue is that in the present form it is not patentable.

It is a sermon for the whole congregation (both services) celebrating the youth in the church. They (including my daughter) returns from a mission trio this weekend. My message has a number of facets, but centers on the journey of youth in the modern church being the closest approximation we have of the journey of the original disciples.
That sounds extremely intersting.........and you pulled double duty wow. Not to get a huge discussion started but what your doing is wonderful and very important. This generation of young Christians probably has it tougher than any of us ever did in the world were in today. Spreading the word is probably easier than its ever been because of technology, but harder to obtain positive results than ever before imo. Tip of the cap to you sir. Very easy to get discouraged in this world we live in. Harder to find good soil to sow the seed.

The LeBumistans putting out a hit article because they can't accept MJ is the GOAT.
That sounds about right...I watched a ton of Chicago Bulls games back in the day, and I was a stat nerd when I was young...I don't remember ever seeing Jordan get credited with a bunch of fake steals.

Jackson called when he would tell Jordan and Pippin to turn up the defensive intensity "unleashing the dobermans" for a dang good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back