Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you more nervous going into this game or going into the annual Tennessee/Florida football game
I just don’t know that I’ve seen this team ever pee their pants in a big moment the way the football team always does against Florida, so while I know the nerves will get there around game time or if it’s tight late, I’m much more confident in the baseball team than I ever am in the football team if they’re playing Florida.

I used to live on the other side of the Henley St bridge (Woodmeade Soutb) and loved
driving by there because it smelled so good when they were baking.
Probably the best part about south knoxville was the smell of the bakery. . .

They had a little shop in the parking lot where they would sell the stuff with messed up packages or over-stocked stuff for real cheap. I used to love those cinnamon coffee cakes they had.

Last edited:
It's fixing to happen tonight.

My in-laws are wanting to get together for Fathers Day this evening since me and my wife's aunt were sick last week. I didn't get told until last night. My BIL, my wife's cousin (the aunt's daughter), and myself are huge VOL fans. My wife's papaw is around 90 yrs so I'm getting "you need to go....". He's a huge NASCAR fan and there is no way they would plan a dinner during a race. I was told a television will be onsite. I'm kinda aggravated about it.

(I'm DVRing it but I really want to watch it live.)
I'd probably be saying I'm still sick right about now, 😂

Hitler was so stupid..
Imagine getting super blasted on adderall & opiates for months and years at a time and having complete control of an entire nation & their military.

He must've had the biggest God complex ego ever. He probably had one heckuva a psychosis going on, completely and irreversibly detached from reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back