Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine getting super blasted on adderall & opiates for months and years at a time and having complete control of an entire nation & their military.

He must've had the biggest God complex ego ever. He probably had one heckuva a psychosis going on, completely and irreversibly detached from reality.
The more I learn about Hitler, the more the guy seems like a real jerk.

I just don’t know that I’ve seen this team ever pee their pants in a big moment the way the football team always does against Florida, so while I know the nerves will get there around game time or if it’s tight late, I’m much more confident in the baseball team than I ever am in the football team if they’re playing Florida.
I think our guys shook off their bad nerves toward the end of the first game. . . I've been wishing all week we'd just come out and beat the brakes off them all game long.

I'll post a youtube link to live stream it on your phone if you need to. You could always cast it to the TV from your phone if they started claiming they don't have the channel.
That's awesome. I used your link the other day to catch some of the game at work.

*My wife's cousin played college softball and is all about TN baseball. I'm not sure how old the TV in that fellowship hall is but she's supposed to have it all lined up. If not... me, my son, my BIL, and her will be sitting at the "grumpy" table watching it on somebody's phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back