Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my math serves me correctly, it’s been since January of 1999 since we’ve watched a UT men’s sports team play in a decisive national championship game.

25 years and 5 months. I’m taking it all in.

After the last 15 years+ of ineptitude in the whole athletic department, there were times that I was wondering if we’d see this again.
Yes Sir
1719180892868.gif

If my math serves me correctly, it’s been since January of 1999 since we’ve watched a UT men’s sports team play in a decisive national championship game.

After the last 15 years+ of ineptitude in the whole athletic department, there were times that I was wondering if we’d see this again.
It's wild that people have waited nearly 26 years to be here and, instead of enjoying it, they act like sissy birches.

Been way to long! I don't think we'll see another drought like that as long as DW is here. What a time to be a VOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back