Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt he has more respect than many, but in all fairness, what's he gonna say after losing?

Not just a lose he gave up on trying to win pinch hitting his 12th man Ryan Targac that's not swung a bat since May 18th against Arkansas.

I just hope Moore is ready to go as at least DH tomorrow. We also still need to see Burke, Billy and Tears making more contact.

Thankfully Curley and DD have been hitting well this series or we wouldn't be playing tomorrow.

man this pitcher is nasty

If we beat him we win it all

They said he threw 89 pitches a few games ago, which was the most he's thrown.

Gotta get him up outta here and we're gonna destroy the ball en route to a championship

Gotta get this pitcher up outta there

If we can make it a battle of depth we will win. So close to turning the tide

I still feel this way.

This series has been like a UFC heavyweight match. They clocked us good in the first round and had us down but couldn't finish it. Today was their chance to get us. Our pitching answered theirs, and our bats woke up when their arms couldn't fortify their game.

We've stayed in it and now we've turned the tide.

Not just a lose he gave up on trying to win. pinch hitting his 12th man Ryan Targac that's not swung a bat since May 18th against Arkansas.

I just hope Moore is ready to go as at least DH tomorrow. We also still need to see Burke, Billy and Tears making more contact.

Thankfully Curley and DD have been hitting well this series or we wouldn't be playing tomorrow.
Hope we just blow them out or at least beat them like we did FSU the 2nd time.

I still feel this way.

This series has been like a UFC heavyweight match. They clocked us good in the first round and had us down but couldn't finish it. Today was their chance to get us. Our pitching answered theirs, and our bats woke up when their arms couldn't fortify their game.

We've stayed in it and now we've turned the tide.
Screen Shot 2024-06-23 at 5.25.29 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back