Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had a lot of memorable teams come through here in a lot of sports. I have loved a lot of these teams. Many of them were very special. This baseball team is right up there with the best of them. How can you not love this team. Win or lose tomorrow, without a doubt, one of my favorite teams ever. Have I mentioned that I love this team?

I haven’t said anything on here yet but we’re going to the hospital tomorrow night to be induced. I’m 41 and finally having my first kid. Going to be a dad to a baby girl, Magnolia June. Beyond excited and nervous. How awesome would it be to win the National Championship and then welcome my baby girl to the world???? Y’all keep us in your prayers and Go VOLS!!!

I haven’t said anything on here yet but we’re going to the hospital tomorrow night to be induced. I’m 41 and finally having my first kid. Going to be a dad to a baby girl, Magnolia June. Beyond excited and nervous. How awesome would it be to win the National Championship and then welcome my baby girl to the world???? Y’all keep us in your prayers and Go VOLS!!!
Congratulations

Congratulations. Parenthood will change your life for the better.

We have a 3 year old Boy that is learning all about the Vols right now; and then we are also expecting our second, due January 11th… which ought to be right around a playoff run for Heup and the boys.

Congratulations and go Vols!

Awesome, congrats.

GBO!!!!!!! I've been piddling around the house finding stuff to do that don't even need to be done cause I was a WRECK y'all........thank you for coming thru for me! We got thus tomorrow, everything is set up for us. Came back right after Stark HR but couldn't post. So proud of these Vols, they will not let up or give up. No doubt we are about to win a national championship tomorrow.
The organist played Freebird in the 8th inning

Congratulations that little girl will own you.

Nice. Congratulations and hopes for smooth sailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back