Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect TAM to open with Lamkin….he usually goes 3-4 innings. Would not surprise me for them to throw PRAGER for an inning if they feel the matchup favors them. Either way, Aschenbach will take over in the 7th. Hopefully we have a lead by the 7th. Will be interested to see our adjustment for both PRAGER and Aschenbach. Also, would not be surprised for both coaches to empty their pen and go matchup from the 4-5 inning on. Will be a long / stressful game.

This reminds me how lucky I am...1st marriage was 12 years of hell, then spent a year and a half haplessly flailing like you, and then just ran into my angel one day at a CiCis pizza...been married 24 years next month.
Similar story for me. I had to marry the first time to figure out what I should be looking for. Second marriage (knock on wood) has been a great fit.

Same, Oklahoma seems alright but I'm dreading Texas.
I hope they are treated like everyone else, with no special treatment for their demands because "they're Texas". I can't wait to see the crying coming from them.

Wonder how long it will take before their fans start threatening to leave the SEC or saying that coming to the SEC was a huge mitsake?

Last edited:
Let's see.......

You get news/rumor of your head coach going to your biggest rival, on the same day you're in a winner take all for the NCAA CWS.

I'd say that sword is only sharp on 1 side.

I'm going with "kick in the maggies crotch" for $500 Alex
Yeah, I don't think it's gonna be motivation to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back