Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to be serious for a second...my two daughters want children so badly and are having issues conceiving...my older girl is 30 and has been married for 10 years and they have been trying for years, but she has some physical issues that make conceiving difficult, they are now doing fertility treatments, and my baby girl is 29 and just got married going on 2 years ago, but her and the SiL want to have a couple of children and don't want to wait until she is in her mid 30s.

I would appreciate you guys praying for them...especially my older daughter, it has caused her some issues with depression..she desperately wants a child.
Yessir. Prayers abound. As others have said, adoption is a great option. Both of my children are adopted and we are very blessed by both of them.

Texas bringing their unfathomable sense of entitlement to the SEC is going to suck. They really just thought they could walk in and toss whatever money at CTV and he'd leave. Can't stand that program or their fans.

What are we up to now, Texas, LSU, and Arkansas that Vitello is definitely going to leave for according to their fans?
Texas is a mix of Florida arrogance and Alabama entitlement. Just get used to it is all I'll say.

If the SEC front office treats them like everyone else (as in, they are below Alabama), get ready for incessant whining.

strip club owners around america

giphy.gif

Time to be serious for a second...my two daughters want children so badly and are having issues conceiving...my older girl is 30 and has been married for 10 years and they have been trying for years, but she has some physical issues that make conceiving difficult, they are now doing fertility treatments, and my baby girl is 29 and just got married going on 2 years ago, but her and the SiL want to have a couple of children and don't want to wait until she is in her mid 30s.

I would appreciate you guys praying for them...especially my older daughter, it has caused her some issues with depression..she desperately wants a child.
My sister and her husband tried for years with no luck. She had medical issues with her ovaries or something. She went on an anti inflammatory diet as well as acupuncture on her (idk lady parts, above ovaries or something). They just had my beautiful niece 2 months ago. Good luck to your daughters and hope this advice helps in anyway.

Texas bringing their unfathomable sense of entitlement to the SEC is going to suck. They really just thought they could walk in and toss whatever money at CTV and he'd leave. Can't stand that program or their fans.

What are we up to now, Texas, LSU, and Arkansas that Vitello is definitely going to leave for according to their fans?
More than anyone in the college sports, I can't stand this team. I hate that they are coming to the SEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back