Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

c6b2e65b-7a9d-4110-b7e2-bb251e942b4f_text.gif
IMG_7429.gif

Itā€™s funny you say that, because I thought the same thing. But I thought it might be racist to cite that stereotype. I do know that many Asian cultures are famous for there herbal remedies so they might have developed a special strong ā€œwang šŸ„¤ juiceā€ With propulsion properties.
I think you've been thinking too hard (no pun intended) on this subject.

Not that I'm judging.

Someone tell my wife that I am in fact the leader of the household.
Nobody can claim what is yours besides you. Stand up for yourself and assert your leadership!

Disclaimer: I take no personal responsibility directly or indirectly for whatever happens to you as a biproduct of following this advice. All acts and decisions are your own and @vol_in_ga is released from all liability to you herein as of this posting.

You know what's funny? . .
aTm has a thread on their board about jr's coach getting fired. First few posts say that Vitello is a perfect fit. One says there is no chance it's schloss or whatever his name is. . .

Then a few posts pass and someone mentions Vitello already signed an extension here. Then someone posts a tweet about Schloss being the next coach, that it's been in the works for a while and is probably true. . .

They quickly devolve into borderline panic mode. I haven't read all of it, they could be in full-blown meltdown.

Getting a new house and shopping for bundled home and auto. Who have you liked, who do you steer clear of any why?

Currently with Erie. Had to file a home claim and they were awesome and responsive. But for the new house they are coming in a lot higher than other quotes so trying to figure out if there is anyone as reliable for less.

I grew up with AMICA and they were great too but they are more expensive than Erie.

We got recommended Sage Sure but insurance brokers love them and customers loathe them so we now don't trust our broker lol.

I usually pay the young man who mows my lawn $50 every time he mows.

Today I tried to negotiate with the young man. I offered $25 and a box of uncrustables. He told me to go to hell.šŸ§
Kids mom probably buys him those for free. And they surely donā€™t have a $25 per box value. You werent trying to negotiate. You were trying to scheme on him, and got what you deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back