Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me how lucky I am...1st marriage was 12 years of hell, then spent a year and a half haplessly flailing like you, and then just ran into my angel one day at a CiCis pizza...been married 24 years next month.

See this is why I wish we still had drive in’s like Cardins or something…not a sonic where all the southern sweat hogs go for a Sunday🤣😂 you’re story sounds something like it came out of grease🥹🥹 and it’s beautiful.id like something naturally to happen like that….but honestly I don’t even look..I just hit the lake and pass time on my own

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I know so many single females in different age brackets and they make the same complaint about the men.
Be the the type of man who will attract the type of female you want.

As for me, I am getting married in November. I started dating my fiance in Mid 2021 and from what I hear from my single friends, it is the equivalent of catching the last chopper out of Nam.

Bro you have no idea how hard I just laughed on that last line 😅😂😂😂😂 thank you for that…don’t ever change

It’s funny you say that, because I thought the same thing. But I thought it might be racist to cite that stereotype. I do know that many Asian cultures are famous for there herbal remedies so they might have developed a special strong “wang 🥤 juice” With propulsion properties.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Getting a new house and shopping for bundled home and auto. Who have you liked, who do you steer clear of any why?

Currently with Erie. Had to file a home claim and they were awesome and responsive. But for the new house they are coming in a lot higher than other quotes so trying to figure out if there is anyone as reliable for less.

I grew up with AMICA and they were great too but they are more expensive than Erie.

We got recommended Sage Sure but insurance brokers love them and customers loathe them so we now don't trust our broker lol.

I’m an insurance agent with State Farm. 50/50 what most will say on here. Some say to go independent. Some say it’s nice to have a local office to talk to.

Reactions: utkevdawg1
Wow…she’s really pretty. What position?
I will not give an inappropriate response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back