Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder.

There is no crying in baseball. Just a lot of cursing and celebrating.
I will also add this: It's okay to get a little frustrated if/when we get behind or are not performing great. But posting loser crap and dogging our Vols repeatedly will not be tolerated tonight! GBO!

To clarify...my mom and step-dad just took us over there after work (we built houses at that time) to eat. I have known my wife since we were kids, but life took us in vastly different directions...I got married at 18 in 86 and soon moved to Georgia and my wife got married to a guy from Knoxville in 87 and moved there...Our Dad's were both ministers in the same denomination and we had known each other for years from going to youth camps, even though I was raised in Texas and she in Arizona..

Anyway we both got divorced around the same time, me in 98 and her in 99. I had moved back home to Knoxville with my folks...and so after not seeing each other for 15-16 years we just ended up at the same place at the same time, I went over sat down and we started talking, and have been together ever since.

It didn't happen by chance...as the song says "I tip my hat, to the keeper of the stars"
Wonderful story, man! Glad you are blessed! My late wife was definitely a hat tip to God, too.

I joke about being single again, but don't expect to be twice blessed. I've no complaints that the best 33 years of my life are behind me now. LOL--almost everything else is, too!

Game prep time! My wife is putting the finishing touches on a wonderful meal consisting of a moist meat loaf, green beans from the garden, macaorini and tomatoes and mashed potatoes! Gonna get my belly full and then sip a nice pour of bourbon. GBO!
Haha you said moist

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back