Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
1471ca2c-4e8e-4431-bba0-25a0479386f1_text.gif

Ted Hall just said today's game tickets are as low as $80. $350 for Saturday and $150 for Sunday. 😱

Rick Barnes confirmed we are wearing black. View attachment 652920

The University of TENNESSEE is as healthy as it's ever been. All our coaches love and support each other. This is awesome. Enjoy the ride VOL fans.
View attachment 652921

GBO
God I love where our program is at right now. Love these guys! And tony too of course!

So I guess I'm the last one to know that Beam is dating one of the TAMU's baseball coaches daughters and her brother is a bullpen coach... sheesh... crazy.

My Daughter just informed me :rolleyes:
According to her mother, her father is Director of Operations & she runs social media for the A&M baseball team

Reactions: SmokinBob
I was worried about the rumors and such bothering the team and it usually does, but for some reason I think this is different. With the portal and NIL, then you add the fact those two schools are only about an hour and and half from one another, he could easily pull half those kids to Texas if he wanted.

His message could be “let’s win one here then go to Texas and win another” or something along those lines.

Just gotta play ball tonight.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Turncoat what he is. Been brainwashed by the Braves fans,
Don’t put that evil on me…. When my son was an infant…. my mom wanted to buy him a Braves shirt….I told her that she could but I was setting it on fire…. If he was wearing it at the time then that would be on her. 😂
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back