Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a new house and shopping for bundled home and auto. Who have you liked, who do you steer clear of any why?

Currently with Erie. Had to file a home claim and they were awesome and responsive. But for the new house they are coming in a lot higher than other quotes so trying to figure out if there is anyone as reliable for less.

I grew up with AMICA and they were great too but they are more expensive than Erie.

We got recommended Sage Sure but insurance brokers love them and customers loathe them so we now don't trust our broker lol.
Never all state. If 2 all state customers get into an accident, they'll literally deny payments to both parties. They're the most sued of all insurance companies.

In my experience shopping around, it's rare that you'll find a huge difference in quotes for an actual apples to apples request. Usually when someone is a lot lower, they're not offering as much, and your current one would have a similar price if they stripped out all the same stuff. There are so so so many more variables than you'd think that can change the price.

So dive deep into the details of why Erie is more expensive. It's probably because they're giving you a more robust policy. They may not be willing to strip out some of the fluff, but it's worth an ask.

Reactions: utkevdawg1
Game prep time! My wife is putting the finishing touches on a wonderful meal consisting of a moist meat loaf, green beans from the garden, macaorini and tomatoes and mashed potatoes! Gonna get my belly full and then sip a nice pour of bourbon. GBO!
After eating that nice meal, I would be asleep in 20 minutes.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Ted Hall just said today's game tickets are as low as $80. $350 for Saturday and $150 for Sunday. 😱

Rick Barnes confirmed we are wearing black. 20240624_180527.jpg

The University of TENNESSEE is as healthy as it's ever been. All our coaches love and support each other. This is awesome. Enjoy the ride VOL fans.
20240624_180648.jpg

GBO

Last edited:
Game prep time! My wife is putting the finishing touches on a wonderful meal consisting of a moist meat loaf, green beans from the garden, macaorini and tomatoes and mashed potatoes! Gonna get my belly full and then sip a nice pour of bourbon. GBO!
What’s the bourbon!!

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Texas sending people to talk to Schloss when he is just about to play for a title is pretty ballsy and petty AF
On the other hand it's a really good way to f*** with your primary in-state recruiting rival when they're trying to win a natty that would be a great recruiting boost. Either way, I'll allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back