Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be completely honest. If any of yall were asked about the future of UT athletics 5-10 years ago, how many of us could legitimately say that Tennessee would:

-win 11 football games in a season including games against Florida, Bama and Clemson

-reach the elite eight in basketball

-win the college World Series....

all within an 18 month period. I didn't know what to expect when we first hired Danny White, but all I can say now is that I'm incredibly grateful to have him, and I've never been this excited about the future of Tennessee athletics in my entire life.
I don’t make predictions but i have stated for years that vol fans were worried about the wrong thing( coaches that we hired)… The administration is what we needed to fix… Look at Florida since they changed AD’s… You have to get everyone pulling in the same direction.

That is the reason they wear those black uniforms. They don't lose. I was reading baseball forum, and someone reminded that Dylan deserved that great player award, but Ensley and that somersault slide and leaving his face on the wall should get a mention.
So many great plays led to this championship…. Someone new stepped up all the time….. Love this team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back