Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happiest dang Tuesday ever

June 25, 2024: I have equipped you and enabled you to do all that is necessary in this season. But, you must believe that I am with you, and that I am your very present help, says the Lord. Lean on Me instead of trying to go it alone. Find your strength in Me to deal with issues that seem insurmountable. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah

Last edited:
Don’t know why people keep saying this. If you want to win championships you have to recruit at least top 5 every year. Unless of course you want to cheat like Michigan or hope to be an anomaly like Clemson.
To be fair to Clemson, wasn't it their case they tended to have smaller but really high caliber classes? And they hit with them. They have had some misses the last few years is true and the small classes do not leave much room for error.

Did not do any research on this so I could be fos, but seems I read about it over the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back