Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not solid, not at all. His descriptions of plays are so, so bad.

"Deep pass complete for a 3 yard gain!"

"Pass complete to........................Hyatt on the right side." How far Bob? Did we get a first down?

Doesn't mention the score or down and distance nearly enough. Doesn't mention the formation hardly at all. He's objectively bad at the fundamentals of sports radio. Forget the subjective stuff like how exciting he is or not, he's subpar at his job and there are many, many out there who would be/would have been better.
One of his worst was when Evan Berry spun through some tackles on a kick return against Western Carolina and ended up housing it. First, he called him down when Evan wasn't even close to being tackled. Then he called him "Eric Berry"

Because he’s McGill.

I agree with him, though. I like college sports to retain their distinctions from pro sports. I think college football will regret making themselves NFL-lite.
Exactly...why would WE, more than any other fans in CBB want to deaden the bats and suck the air out of our offense?

That doesn't make ANY sense to me...Home Run power is what this program is built on. Why would anybody that is a Vol want to take that advantage away from us?

It makes no sense at all..🤷‍♂️

What a pansy! I got 4 hours sleep, sutured an eyelid laceration on a horse after the game ended, got up at 5, and am feeling SPECTACULAR today!!!
I slept a hour...out here delivering folks to their DR appts....and pounding Monster pure zeros like I did water hiking in Death Valley.

The way Heupel is recruiting the trenches and QB, a football natty may not be far off.
agree but need to continue to build on the defensive side of the ball... we are doing okay, but still not to the level that wins Natty's IMO... getting close. Example, that elite Edge rusher that decommited from USC after his visit to us a few weeks ago... he just committed to GA, not us. GA already has several elite edge and so he will have to fight for playing time instead of starting his soph year most likely at UT...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
no slight to him. he gave his all. team would've never made it without him. bad time to slump, but completely understandable.
I love Santi...but the truth is just the truth...if he shoots his normal...we may have won the NC.

I know he didn't miss on purpose or because he didn't care...whatever reason, it really hurt our offense.

Santi is a VFL...love the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back