Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/afternoon, National Champions!

Fans of the greatest college baseball team in the land, and at the very least, one of very best teams all-time.

Fans of the greatest head baseball coach in the game. And the best staff in the nation.

Fans of the most exciting, highest-character, fun-loving, amazingly talented, most dedicated, and irrepressible baseball players in the nation!

Fans of the best athletics department in the country!

Fans of the orange and white, dark mode, pin stripes, cream, Vols script, and big orange batting helmets.

Fans of the Hill, Rocky Top, and the hallowed ground of Lindsay Nelson stadium.

Fans and members of the greatest fan base in college athletics!

Good morning, Tennessee Volunteers fans!

We're #1! 🍊

I love Santi...but the truth is just the truth...if he shoots his normal...we may have won the NC.

I know he didn't miss on purpose or because he didn't care...whatever reason, it really hurt our offense.

Santi is a VFL...love the guy.

I still think the biggest derailment for his production this year was just less attempts. He was still shooting 36.8% FG (not great, but not awful) and 32.7% from deep, but he went from back to back years taking 10 shots to just taking 5 a game this year. Part of it was less minutes, part of it was missing time from the team, and I'm sure part of it was general fatigue mentality and physically.

I'm happy he got the steals record. Top 3 all time in 3 pointers made and taken as well.

JJJ finally played a full season and had one of his highest years in MPG, but he's another that if he had just been a bit closer to his scoring production the year before we might have won a NC.

Sadly I think Aidoo's nose dive to end the year took what could have been a once in a lifetime season to just a really great one. He only had 1 game in the 5 tournament games (conference and NCAA) where he shot over 35% from the field or grabbed more than 6 rebounds. He just faded when we needed him the most unfortunately. As the 2nd scoring option most the season you can't have that sort of shrinking in the big lights.

I live the hate from us winning big again
Damn it feels good and it’s only a baseball champion and people are pissed lol

If they think we’re loud now just wait until we do it in Football again soon. Opposing fan bases fans under 30ish don’t even know what kind of monster we are and what we’re truly like when we’re winning big in football. Opposing coaches are feeling it on the recruiting trail…. The power T is strong and we will let the world know it. We have the leaders in place to win big time.

Helluva game last night
Can’t wait for football and it’s great to be a Tennessee Vol

UConn has talent...it's not just system...it ain't the only freaking system that works.
The 2022-2023 team that rolled through the tourney had the 118, 104, two top 50-60 players. 83 3*, a East Carolina, Va Tech t/f and a 73 ranked back up.

Last year we had the 29, 47, 57, 79, 3* ZZ, and 2 t/fs.

I agree that other systems work but I think UCONN’s system is the best… There is no harm in always trying to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back