Recruiting Football Talk VII

Apparently there’s smoke to the rumors of Texas am going to the big 10.
I've been living in Texas for 29 years now and those two schools have a lot of hate for each other. Little brother and big brother. I don't know what the SEC gave ATM when they let Texas in the SEC. It wouldn't surprise me at all if ATM wants out now

And the success carries over. Is there an athletic department that is more in tune and supportive of each other?

All of these guys love what they're doing and who they're doing it with. Great time to be a vol.

Remember how bleak things were for so many years? It's always darkest before the dawn.

You can just feel that we are a hot program right now and that swag elevates all sports, enrollment numbers and quality of players. This championship will pay dividends in other sports by boosting our overall profile.

How many casual college baseball fans or people who aren't fans at all really know about Tennessee baseball and how exciting it is? Vols BB overall....the most charismatic players and the most fun, edgy coach in the sport, who women also love and is still a great guy despite being edgy....unlike a Kiffin. And he is a winner.

It's all good for the sport and great for our overall athletic department.

Hey at least dude is setting himself up for a nice run in politics if things don't work out...Sounds like he can bs with the best of em 🤦🏻‍♂️

I can't lie it's like rays of sunshine on a rainy day to not be on the other side of this bs for once and holding that trophy rejoicing..Too many times we've been bent over in these scenarios...

After last night, I'd say most the people on here pissed out half of their liver this morning.

THP - Delta 8 - HHC Gummies and several mixed drinks with Amaretto for me. Nice and relaxed during the game but excited for the big moments. Felt like we were in control the entire game but let it get close a couple times.

Beautiful ending for the most deserving baseball program in the country. Vitello could end up an all-time great CBB and absolutely dominate with the trajectory he is on and his level of motivation.

Baseball players are a superstitious lot. They lost in the primary jerseys, won in the black and everyone who knows baseball knows you don't mess with a streak.
It's a good thing the RF went over the superstitions & jinxes before the CWS. I'm certain we would have never won the title if we didn't cover those things. This makes it as much the RF's title as it is UT's 👀

Thanks! I do need her email so she can be the beneficiary, from there she can set up how she'll get the funds. Same way we did for Nick. I set it up to be open for 1 week, but she can probably withdraw as funds come in (so I'd assume).

Please pass it along via DevoDevo182@Gmail.com.

All please hop in when you get a chance. I'll make a separate thread too:

Done. Thanks for doing this Devo.

VN Store

Back