Recruiting Football Talk VII

"Make the decision. You're either a Vol or your not, through thick and thin. Vol or not." TV
This needs to resonate with some of our nega vols. You just can't be in it for the good times. I hate to read all the crap some fans say when things are not going our way. Best line Tony has ever said. VOL forever

It's a good thing the RF went over the superstitions & jinxes before the CWS. I'm certain we would have never won the title if we didn't cover those things. This makes it as much the RF's title as it is UT's 👀
I played in HS, coached travel ball for 6 years and to this day, I can NOT step on a white line. It is sacrilegious.

ETA: Baseball people are weird like that.

Thanks! I do need her email so she can be the beneficiary, from there she can set up how she'll get the funds. Same way we did for Nick. I set it up to be open for 1 week, but she can probably withdraw as funds come in (so I'd assume).

Please pass it along via DevoDevo182@Gmail.com.

All please hop in when you get a chance. I'll make a separate thread too:

Thanks.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Thanks! I do need her email so she can be the beneficiary, from there she can set up how she'll get the funds. Same way we did for Nick. I set it up to be open for 1 week, but she can probably withdraw as funds come in (so I'd assume).

Please pass it along via DevoDevo182@Gmail.com.

All please hop in when you get a chance. I'll make a separate thread too:

Donated proudly---RIP SAS

@SweetasSoda obituary

@Devo182 we need to set this GoFund Me to Breigh Rymer. This is her daughter. If you need any more info let me know. TIA

@Devo182 i Hope I didn’t misunderstand you about this GoFundMe. I read your comment and just automatically thought you wanted to do it. If I misunderstood just let me know.
I've been out of the loop the past month, I had no clue... I'm devastated.

That is supper every time I have to work reset duty (work for the electric co)........sometimes I even get some boiled peanuts. I'm agas station connoisseur, have to be when your in a work truck as much as I am.
I used to think boiled peanuts were gross. Then I realized if you make them fresh they are a whole different thing. My kid works at a farmers market for under the table cash and they make them daily. So good.

VN Store

Back