Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. He's a bammer... I'm a Vol. We don't cheer for each other. What he said as an employee of Omaha Productions was silly, but I except the apology.

That's just me.
I think that's entirely fair, so long as he resigns from his position at ESPN. 😂

Too biased, hotheaded, and unprofessional to work games on the new official network of the SEC. Maybe the Big 10 would want him (not).

Last edited:
So long as he resigns from his position at ESPN, I think that's fair. 😂

Too biased, hotheaded, and unprofessional to work games on the new official network of the SEC. Maybe the Big 10 would want him (not).
I won't pile on or go so far to call for a dude to lose his job, but he was unprofessional on his take. I hate canceling people in almost all cases. That apology was a bosses shoe up the ass apology if I ever heard one. Made no sense in context either. That was a Bama dude not coping take not a journalist take.

I won't pile on or go so far to call for a dude to lose his job, but he was unprofessional on his take. I hate canceling people in almost all cases. That apology was a bosses shoe up the ass apology if I ever heard one. Made no sense in context either. That was a Bama dude not coping take not a journalist take.
If Pat McAfee still has a job with some of the stuff he says, ESPN isn't firing McElroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back