Recruiting Football Talk VII

Am I a homer on Knecht? I don't watch NBA, but i feel like he brings a lot to the modern game.
He's a strong lottery pick without much of a surprise, but he leaves something to be desired both on defense & playmaking. And he is older than some others. A lot of he lottery picks will be young guys who haven't yet approached their ceiling. Dalton should be a solid starter, but teams are reaching for a potential superstar.

He's going to get his points, but teams will isolate against him on D. And then athleticism of NBA players is going to take a bit of his shotmaking away, so can he make you pay if you overcommit to defending his shot?

He's a strong lottery pick without much of a surprise, but he leaves something to be desired both on defense & playmaking. And he is older than some others. A lot of he lottery picks will be young guys who haven't yet approached their ceiling. Dalton should be a solid starter, but teams are reaching for a potential superstar.

He's going to get his points, but teams will isolate against him on D. And then athleticism of NBA players is going to take a bit of his shotmaking away, so can he make you pay if you overcommit to defending his shot?
Fair.

If he wants any shot at winning, pray the hornets dont draft him
I'm curious to see how their young core develops and gels. Lamelo Ball at PG, Brandon Miller at 3, Bridges at 4. A few solid depth pieces including Grant. They're a young team with a new coach, owner, GM. Could flip things around quickly with all their lottery picks.

Spurs definitely look like a better option for winning now. Wemby is obvious and they just got a good PG from UConn.

Reactions: DD4ME

VN Store

Back