Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are tripping. Grizz are going to be fine. I don't really like this pick, but we needed a big guy who would eat up some paint, snatch up offensive boards, & allow JJJ to be a secondary defender floating all over the place.
Lol I support you, but not Edey. People are about to make him look unathletic AF.

Y'all are tripping. Grizz are going to be fine. I don't really like this pick, but we needed a big guy who would eat up some paint, snatch up offensive boards, & allow JJJ to be a secondary defender floating all over the place.
Without Ja they’re mediocre at best. Bane is a great #2. JJJ and Adams are decent as well, but they need another scorer. Defense is a dying game in today’s NBA world. I don’t think Edey has the footwork to survive how fast guys are. Was protected the last couple of years at Purdue. We’ll see if he gets the calls next year.

Reactions: DD4ME
Think he’s prob more athletic than most here want to give him credit for being.

Saw him play in person during B10 tourney. He was impressive.
I may be totally wrong, but I believ he is the TIm Tebow of basketball. Exclude the religion. Great college athlete wrong skill set for pro ball.

Reactions: Brillovol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back