Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I do need her email so she can be the beneficiary, from there she can set up how she'll get the funds. Same way we did for Nick. I set it up to be open for 1 week, but she can probably withdraw as funds come in (so I'd assume).

Please pass it along via DevoDevo182@Gmail.com.

All please hop in when you get a chance. I'll make a separate thread too:

Breighanarymer@gmail.com this is her email. Do I need to send her yours?

Reactions: Devo182
Think he’s prob more athletic than most here want to give him credit for being.

Saw him play in person during B10 tourney. He was impressive.
He could beat everyone on this forum in 1 v 1. But the NBA scouting report on him has always been he’s got slow feet. And I think we all saw that, he just got a lot of beneficial calls. His size will keep him in the league.

Without Ja there mediocre at best. Bane is a great #2. JJJ and Adams are decent as well, but they need another scorer. Defense is a dying game in today’s NBA world. I don’t think Edey has the footwork to survive how fast guys are. Was protected the last couple of years at Purdue. We’ll see if he gets the calls next year.
The Celtics just won as the #3 defense, and wolves were west semifinalist with #1 defense...Defense ain't dying.

We're not mediocre without Ja, but it doesn't really matter to discuss further, because we have him....

Edey won't get the same whistle in the NBA. But Memphis really only needs him to be a decent paint defender, offensive board grabber, and pick & roll asset. He will be all of that.

JJJ will help make up for the lack of speed

Reactions: DD4ME
I may be totally wrong, but I believ he is the TIm Tebow of basketball. Exclude the religion. Great college athlete wrong skill set for pro ball.

Could very well be the case. I’m good with any outcome. I just thought he was a problem when I watched him up close

Reactions: knoxvol52
The Celtics just won as the #3 defense, and wolves were west semifinalist with #1 defense...Defense ain't dying.

We're not mediocre without Ja, but it doesn't really matter to discuss further, because we have him....

Edey won't get the same whistle in the NBA. But Memphis really only needs him to be a decent paint defender, offensive board grabber, and pick & roll asset. He will be all of that.

Just to add, didn’t realize we sent Adams to Houston last year. Liked him. Just could t stay healthy for us

This is a fair take. If you want a space filler that can grab rebounds and be late to the other end on a fast break you got your guy. Just remember what he looked like against UCOnn and a European style offense when he got run around.

Honored to have had conversations with her on here over many of years…she was a beautiful soul,the RF mom and one of the golden girls…🥺🥹 her legacy lives here always…I’m sorry for your loss and I can speak for everyone in here when I say..”we all will miss her.”.she fought hard to the end until it was just too much to over come .im happy she was with us to witness history being made last night her spirit was in Omaha and it showed…Miss ya soda🤍🧡🫶🏽 @SweetasSoda

Sorry @Bassmaster_Vol 😔🥺
Heartbreaking

This is a fair take. If you want a space filler that can grab rebounds and be late to the other end on a fast break you got your guy. Just remember what he looked like against UCOnn and a European style offense when he got run around.

Okay, but he scored 37 & grabbed 10 rebounds…His teammates got run around, but Edey ate.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back