Recruiting Football Talk VII

It seems like almost every time we see a commit to another school on this board and look at the prospect it's a composite 4-star or higher.
It’s funny though. Some in here keep stammering on that recruiting stars don’t matter. But those same people stick their chest out and go nuts when we get a big time 4 or 5* recruit that we had to beat OSU, Bama and UGA for.

Reactions: VolNash17
DK with the Lakers is kinda growing on me. I've never been for them before. I'll give it a whirl. This might be really good.
This is fantastic for him. Anything he does well will be highlighted by all the biggest outlets. He has an aged veteran known for asists and in desperate need of scoring to feed him. He went low enough that 0 is demanded. As disappointed as I was and as little as i like LeBron or the Lakers this was 100% ideal for UT and DK.

Tomorrow he will get more chatter than 5-15 imo. Just by being at LA.

I think I would have respected what Shnobztacle said if I didn’t know it was a crock of shite. He said multiple contradictory statements. With the video of him that surfaced dogging the fans, and now trying to pump them up, he’s doing nothing more than trying to save face. Bet his attorney was up all night coming up with those lines.

Reactions: LaagerVol
Not a fan of Lakers…cause LeBron, BUT if any team wants a plug & play contributor they would. And as a basketball player, Lakers would be a dream spot honestly.

JJ knows ball, first time coach too he isn’t gonna draft a player to play “wait and see” with.
Except Bronny…

VN Store

Back