Recruiting Football Talk VII

@The Dog

Dalton going bust your Clippers @$$..😎
I'm a Pistons fan. They are just so bad, I had to choose another team and it was the Clippers and my favorite player, PG. Wherever PG goes will probably be my 2nd favorite team, unless it's Golden State. If PG goes to the Lakers, with DK, there, I'm all in with the Lakers. But, you all don't have the cap room, so that nightmare is never happening

I'm a Pistons fan. They are just so bad, I had to choose another team and it was the Clippers and my favorite player, PG. Wherever PG goes will probably be my 2nd favorite team, unless it's Golden State. If PG goes to the Lakers, with DK, there, I'm all in with the Lakers. But, you all don't have the cap room, so that nightmare is never happening
I'm sure a trade of some players will clear cap space, look for Klay to sign eventually his dad works with the Lakers. Mychal Thompson.

Reactions: The Dog
Heartbreaking
This ought to be a reminder to you. We all get mad, especially when it seems a lot of wolves are nipping at our heels. We miss you and I’d like to see you come back and post. Oh, make sure the goat bass with the bill dance power T hat is still your avi.

Screenshot_20240626_224259.jpg
Thank you @Devo182 for volunteering and setting this up for this family. It’s appreciated Brother 👊

Submitted for her daughter. Already at $1,400 folks!

Thank you so much. We had absolutely had to do something for her. My heart is still broken. Poor Oda, it was just so out of nowhere. I mean, wth.

VN Store

Back