Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay , Mormons don't have sex til they get married. So her dating him when she was in early 20's and Kyle was in high school. I see no issues.
I don't either..and they just say HS...notice they don't say his age. My son and middle daughter were both 18 for most of their Sr year.

This ain't nobodies business.

I don’t know what the norm is for a 1st round nba draft pick, but I feel like his agent needs to stick up for him and get him a better contract.

That said, I’m sure he never imagined he’d make this kind of money one day and I’m super happy for him!
Last year at this time he was a nobody..

Reactions: Orange.
Actually she was 24 and Kyle was 18 when they started dating. That's what google states. Kyle's family is mad because they say their son was brainwashed into Mormon Culture . 🤦
I figured that's what all of this is about..I absolutely do not believe the stuff they do...but this ain't nobodies business.

It is his families business..but getting the rest of the world involved like this is only going to estrange him farther and farther away....this was a dumb move.

Reactions: sutro and knoxvol52
I don’t know what the norm is for a 1st round nba draft pick, but I feel like his agent needs to stick up for him and get him a better contract.

That said, I’m sure he never imagined he’d make this kind of money one day and I’m super happy for him!
Yeah first round, he should be making minimum 22-24mil over that timeline...

First of all, what other color would a Darth Vader costume be? Second, what other color light saber would one assume Darth Vader would be swinging? And third, is there someplace different besides the Walgreens near Allendale in Kingsport, TN where one could reasonably imagine this scene happening?
Maybe the Pals in Lynn Garden?

Kasteel Donker Quadrupel Ale. El Tesoro Anejo. Heaven's Door 10-Year Straight Bourbon Whiskey (for Manhattan's). Celebrating a promotion to Director.....
El tesoro anejo sounds fire

Don’t pour all your heavens door 10yr, it’ll be a bit before they have more ready!

El tesoro anejo sounds fire

Don’t pour all your heavens door 10yr, it’ll be a bit before they have more ready!
yeah I was excited to see it at my local liquor store two nights ago. Shoulda bought more than one bottle. YOu got any intel on why it hasn't been around for months?

Reactions: mrMet
Boys and Girls, I’m not much of a sunshine pumper or the rah rah type,……. but things are shaping up for

The DAMN TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS to kick some A**!!!!!!!

We are on FIRE recruiting, and it’s gonna just get better and better.

I hope all of y’all have a GREAT WEEKEND and GO BIG FREAKING ORANGE!!!

Boys and Girls, I’m not much of a sunshine pumper or the rah rah type,……. but things are shaping up for

Ummm we are going to need more details...

Woooo!!! Inject this into my veins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back