Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, what other color would a Darth Vader costume be? Second, what other color light saber would one assume Darth Vader would be swinging? And third, is there someplace different besides the Walgreens near Allendale in Kingsport, TN where one could reasonably imagine this scene happening?

I know a guy… @DarthVol1

It is no less horrible and disgusting than if the gender roles were reversed. It frustrates me when people don't view it as anything other than a predator taking advantage of a kid.
I have other things to worry about in life more than Betty sleeping with 16 year old Jim down the road.
Is it not right definitely, is it my issue definitely not.

Reactions: screenthis
I have other things to worry about in life more than Betty sleeping with 16 year old Jim down the road.
Is it not right definitely, is it my issue definitely not.
Well, I have three daughters that are right in that mid to late teens age group. If there was a 20 something year old trying to date them, I would not be ok with that. I don't think society as a whole would be ok with that. So why do people laugh it off or joke about giving a high five to a young man when the role is reversed and it is an older female taking advantage of a younger male? It is disgusting either way you slice it.

I know, I know. Glitch is a prude and needs to lighten up. Well, there are certain things that I cannot and will not compromise on. Protecting children from sexual predators and the mental abuse that can come with it and stay with them throughout their life is one hill that I will be willing to die on.

Well, I have three daughters that are right in that mid to late teens age group. If there was a 20 something year old trying to date them, I would not be ok with that. I don't think society as a whole would be ok with that. So why do people laugh it off or joke about giving a high five to a young man when the role is reversed and it is an older female taking advantage of a younger male? It is disgusting either way you slice it.

I know, I know. Glitch is a prude and needs to lighten up. Well, there are certain things that I cannot and will not compromise on. Protecting children from sexual predators and the mental abuse that can come with it and stay with them throughout their life is one hill that I will be willing to die on.

I have a 10 year old son, and if a mid 20s year old woman tries to come calling why he's in his mid to late teens I won't be high fiving him and she won't be welcomed at home.

Josh Pate at least had our back on the EA Sports controversy lol.

Not being in the top 25 of offense is insane. Neyland not being in the top 10 is insane.

Honestly, both pale in comparison to the idea that Colorado is currently rated as a top 15 team in the game. A team that won't make a bowl game.

I understand rating players and teams in the preseason is way harder than it is in the NFL, but how hard is it to look at last years stats and just use that as a starting point. Makes me think the ratings people at EA have never watched a game before...

Dont believe I was giving anyone a high five. I agreed with you it's not right but also it happens continuously thought the World. As long as you can keep it from happening in your household it's a win in that area of life.

I don’t know what the norm is for a 1st round nba draft pick, but I feel like his agent needs to stick up for him and get him a better contract.

That said, I’m sure he never imagined he’d make this kind of money one day and I’m super happy for him!
There’s not a whole lot to negotiate. The draft picks have slot values. There is a little wiggle room but not much.

Sally won't draw my campaign poster for Tits McGee. I feel like Microsoft is trying to suppress my politics.
If I'm elected..this kind of heinous censorship..this loathsome oppression of your God given individual right to express the stupidest, most outrageous thoughts and inspirations will be crushed.

✌️

Last edited:
That ain't nobodies business..if I read that right, he was an adult, so if that is what he wants his family can sit and spin.

They probably have totally rejected her all along, so this is what is going to happen every time.
Exactly he was 18 years of age. Legal adult and can do what he wants to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back